We're Prepared for Pet Travelers
We love pets, so we welcome you and your pets too. We do everything in our power to make sure that you and your pet have a pleasant stay. To help you prepare for your visit please use our pet traveller checklist on the left.
If you require any further information regarding how we can accommodate you and your pet, please do not hesitate to contact us.
T: (410) 779-6166 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pet Travel Checklist
When traveling with your pet, make sure you bring everything you will need to keep your insure you have a comfortable and safe trip. Please use our handy Pet Travel Checklist below to make you and your pets next trip safe and comfortable.
- Surdy leash
- Extra collar with up-to-date contact information
- Food (bring extra)
- Water (bring plenty)
- Food bowl & water bowl
- Portable water bowl and/or bottle
- Familiar bed or blanket
- Favorite toys & chew items
- All medication & supplements to stay healthy
- Vaccination records (just in case)
- Baby wipes (for easy clean-up)
- Waste removal bags
- Old towels
- Puppy pads or disposable litter box
- Flashlight for nighttime walks