Government & Military Rates
The Sleep Inn & Suites Downtown Inner Harbor show their appreciation for military and government travelers by offering active duty/retired military personnel, federal employees, cost reimbursable contractors and employees of foreign governments a government rate program.
Government rates are reserved for travel on official government business only for federal employees. Military personnel, their dependents and members of several government/military associations are extended the rate for official and leisure travel. An eligible party must occupy the room to qualify for this rate plan.
Competitive government rates available to the following:
- Government/Military employees on official travel status
- Government reimbursement contractors on official government business
- Active/retired military or their dependants on leisure travel
- Members of certain government/military associates on leisure travel
- Appropriate identification will be required upon check-in
NEW! Choice Hotels has established the Choice Privileges Armed Services program that allows active duty or reserve military members, retired military, National Guard, U.S. Coast Guard and eligible spouses/dependants to join the Choice Privileges rewards program at the Elite Gold level.